TEKASIL Neutral, permanently elastic, neutral curing one component, especially
suitable for exterior applications, suitable for variable weather conditions
It is a designed silicone.
- It has excellent resistance to variable weather conditions. Sun, snow
It is resistant to rays (UV), rain, ozone and temperature variations,
It does not flow on vertical surfaces,
- Glass, metals, ceramics, varnished wood, concrete, various plastic types
adheres very well.
- Excellent with gun at low (+ 5 ° C) and high (+ 40 ° C) temperatures
It has the ability to be tightened.
- Even at low (-40 ° C) and high (+ 180 ° C) temperatures after curing
maintains its elasticity.
- It has high mobility,
- Very high UV (Sun rays) resistance.
- Does not cause corrosion,
Colors: Available in black, white, transparent, gray and many other colors upon request.
AREA OF USE
- Suitable for filling, bonding and assembly applications,
- Used against all weather conditions in expansion joints,
- Adheres to glass, wood, concrete, stone, ceramic, metal, aluminum and many plastic materials,
- It is used successfully in all types of exterior joint applications.
- In 300 ml cartridges (20 pieces)
- It can be made in 600 ml aluminum sausages (in packages of 20), if desired, in 300 ml and 400 ml sausages.
- In 200 kg barrels
It can be stored in its original unopened package and in a cool place at a maximum temperature of 25 ° C.