FI-X EXPERT TRANSPARENT 290 ML
Transparent, Fast and Strong Adhesive
Fi-X EXPERT FAST EXTREME is an adhesion and filling product that is 100% transparent, produced with special strength-enhancing technology (POWER-BOOST TECHNOLOGY), forming an invisible transparent filler between 2 materials when applied.
- Granite, marble, ceramic, porcelain, natural stones, mirror, glass, PVC, polyester, polycarbonate, aluminum, wood, iron, stainless steel, metal plate, copper, etc. provides excellent adhesion to many substances
- Provides very easy adhesion to wet and moist surfaces
- Easily applicable even at low temperatures
- Does not sag on vertical surfaces
- It has excellent mechanical values after curing
- Environmentally friendly: Free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- Chemically neutral, odorless and non-corrosive
- Does not stain the surface
- Can be painted with many paints (Solvent-based paints and varnishes are not recommended.)
- Suitable for internal and external applications, resistant to aging, water and UV.
- Short term, high against aliphatic solutions, mineral oils, dilute inorganic acids and bases
- Low against aromatic solutions, concentrated acids and carbohydrates
AREA OF USE
- Bonding of many heavy materials without pre-fixation
- Used for elastically bonding parts that may be exposed to vibration.
The material should be applied to the surface in dots or lines. There should be air passage in between. The joint surface must be clean and dry, free of free particles, dust, rust, oil and other foreign substances.
The object must be adhered to the surface within 15 minutes at the latest after Fi-X Expert is applied.
In 290 ml cartridges (in boxes of 12)
It can be stored for at least 12 months in its original and unopened package and in a moisture-free place between 5 ° C and 25 ° C.