ROSENHEIM Certified High Quality Neutral Silicone
- Does not flow on vertical surfaces
- Provides primer-free adhesion to many surfaces in the construction industry
- Resistant to weather conditions such as rain, snow, extreme temperatures
- It has very good technical values and up to 25% mobility.
- Resistant to UV, does not cause corrosion
Colors; Transparent, white and many colors
AREA OF USE
- Good adhesion to glass, wood, concrete, stone, ceramic, metal, aluminum and many plastics
- Used in dilatation joints
- Suitable for polycarbonate bonding
The application surface must be one piece, clean, oil-free and dust-free. Foreign substances on the surface must be destroyed.
Preparation of the joint and cartridge:
- If it is desired to get a better result from the application, masking tape should be applied to the edges.
- The tip of the cartridge must be cut to fit the width of the joint.
- The silicon should be applied uniformly, evenly and continuously.
- At the end of the tightening process, the surface should be smoothed with a suitable object or a soapy finger.
- Masking tape must be removed before the silicone dries
With freshly squeezed silicone over the edges, it can be cleaned with hand tools, cleaner, frozen silicone mechanical methods.
- In 300 ml cartridges (20 pieces)
- In 300 ml, 400 ml and 600 ml aluminum sausages
- 200 lt barrel
It can be kept dry, cool and well ventilated, at temperatures below 25 ° C and for about 12 months in its original packaging.