SİMP SEAL 25 High Modulus Solvent and Isocyanate Free Filling and Bonding Material
SiMP-SEAL 25 is a modified silane based, very high quality, elastic, one-component filling and adhesive material. It cures with the humidity of the air and creates an elastic structure. It is resistant to aging and variable weather conditions. It does not contain solvent, VOC and isocyanate.
- Does not contain solvent, odorless, environmentally friendly
- Can be applied even on slightly damp surfaces
- Maintains its flexibility after curing
- Especially used in EPDM Membrane bonding.
- It also provides excellent adhesion to many building elements.
- Does not sag.
AREA OF USE
- In horizontal and vertical joint applications
- In exterior cladding applications
- In tile, brick, wood, concrete, metal cavities
- Balcony, door and claw joinery, wall, floor joints and gaps
- Metal roof and gutter repairs and assembly
- In addition, metal, plastic, glass, etc. It is also used in all types of facade construction joints.
- The application surface should be dry, clean and oil-free.
- It is beneficial to test the application surfaces before using the product.
- Application residues can be removed with a suitable solvent before curing, and after cured mechanically.
- In 290 ml cartridges, in boxes of 12
- In 600 ml sausage packages, in packages of 20
Shelf life is at least 12 months in its unopened original package and in a ventilated indoor temperature.