TEK-FLEX EPDM MEMBRANE ADHESIVE
TEK-FLEX EPDM MEMBRANE ADHESIVE is a high-quality, elastic, one-component adhesive sealant. It forms a strong weatherproof seal on common building materials.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stay elastic after curing
- Especially developed for the bonding of EPDM
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Bonding of EPDM sheets to each other
- Sealing between EPDM sheets and many different building surfaces
- Ensure that surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and grease free.
- The application temperature must be between +5 °C and +40 °C.
- After the application, the sealant must be tooled with light pressure within 5 minutes to spread the material against the surfaces and to obtain a professional finish.
- Excess uncured sealant may be cleaned with solvent. Cured sealant can be removed barely mechanically.
The shelf life is 12 months if stored in unopened-original package at room temperature.
600 ml aluminum sausages, in 20 pieces carton boxes