TEKADOM ACRYL SILICONIZED MASTIC 280 ML
High Quality Siliconized Quality Sealant
- Does not flow on vertical surfaces
- Easy to use
- Provides easy adhesion to rough surfaces
- Provides adhesion on moist surfaces
- Can be painted over after drying
Does not contain solvent
- Resistant to weather conditions such as rain, snow, extreme temperatures
- Can be easily cleaned with water
Colors: White, Grey, Brown
AREA OF USE
- Used in window and door joinery, between concrete building elements and repairing wall cracks.
- Provides good adhesion in rough concrete, wood, ceramic, tile and interior applications where stresses are less.
The application surface must be one piece, clean, oil-free and dust-free. Foreign particles on the surface must be destroyed.
Preparation of the joint and cartridge;
- For a better adhesion result, prepare a primer consisting of 1 part acrylic + 2 parts water and apply it to the surface to be applied with a brush, cloth or hand (with gloves) and wait a few minutes.
- The tip of the cartridge must be cut to fit the width of the joint.
- The mastic should be uniformly and continuously sprayed.
- At the end of the tightening process, the surface should be smoothed with a suitable object or a soapy finger.
- Freshly squeezed sealant overflowing from the edges should be cleaned immediately with water.
- In 600 ml sausages (in packages of 20)
- In 280 ml cartridges (Interflex) 200 lt barrel
- Or in various packaging forms according to the need
It can be stored in dry, cool and well ventilated temperatures between 10 ° C and 30 ° C and in its original packaging for approximately 12 months.