- Provides good adhesion even on damp surfaces, does not flow on vertical surfaces
- Environmentally friendly: Free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone
If needed on surfaces, it is recommended to use TKK ADHESION PROMOTER, BLACK PRIMER and PRIMER LF for plastic surfaces to increase adhesion.
- Resistant to weather conditions such as rain, snow, extreme temperatures
- Resistant to UV, does not cause corrosion
- Shrinkage rate is less than 1%
- Can be painted over with many paints
AREA OF USE
- For bonding exterior and interior cladding panels
- Used in dilatation joints, automotive, boat building and repairs
- Roofing, bonding of structural elements under vibration
- In places where silicone cannot be used and painted
Vacuum systems, closed box manufacturing, silos, aluminum structures
- In applications requiring high resistance to sunlight and long life
The application surface must be completely dry, clean and free from oil and other foreign substances. It should be applied after waiting 10 – 20 minutes following the complete cleaning of both surfaces. After waiting 15 minutes for the BLACK PRIMER Primer material to dry, preferably TEKAFLEX PANEL ADHESIVE or TECH-FLEX 007 should be applied.
Aluminum surface must be thoroughly cleaned before primer is applied. The adhesive should not be applied before the primer has dried.
In 1 lt tin can
It is 24 months in its original packaging and at room temperature. Keep in cool and well ventilated places.