Alkoxy Neutral Silicone
TEKASIL CLEANROOM is a permanently elastic, neutral curing one-component silicone, developed for use in all kinds of applications related to health and hygiene such as hospital, food industry-related structures, coolers, kitchen applications, pharmacy industry, laboratories, etc., with ISEGA Certified (Forschungs – und Untersuchungs Gesellschaft mbH is an Aschaffenburg certified) silicone sealant.
- Especially in every point of importance in terms of food and hygiene
developed to be used
- ISEGE Certified
- Has little odor
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces without primer (no primer required)
- If adhesion loss is observed on rough surfaces, PRIMER
- It is recommended to use KVZ 12
- It has high flexibility
- It is resistant to variable weather and climatic conditions, aging,
high heat resistance
- Has high chemical resistance
- High UV (sun rays) resistance
- Does not cause corrosion
AREA OF USE
- In critical application places such as hospital, laboratory, medicine and pharmacy as joint filler and flexible adhesive
- It is recommended for all applications in the food sector, (With food directly not suitable for contact)
- Suitable for filling, bonding and glass mounting applications
- Provides excellent adhesion to glass, wood, concrete, stone, ceramic, metal, aluminum and many plastic materials
- Used for filling purposes in ventilation systems
- In 300 ml cartridges (in boxes of 12)
- It can be made in 600 ml aluminum sausages (in packages of 20), if desired, in 300 ml and 400 ml sausages.
- In 200 kg barrels
You can contact us for different types of packaging.
It can be stored in its original unopened package and in a cool place at a maximum temperature of 25 ° C.