TEK-SİL SC 300 ML
Shower Cabin Silicone
TEK-SIL SC is a one component, permanently elastic acetic acid based silicone sealant, specially developed for glass, aluminum, ceramic, etc. applications in wet and sanitary areas.
- TEK-SIL SC does not tarnish due to the high rate of additives used in the content of the product. The product has DIN ISO Rosenheim 846 Certificate.
- It does not flow in vertical applications.
- It provides very high and long-lasting adhesion to glass, ceramic, glazed surfaces, aluminum, etc. surfaces.
- It has the ability to move up to +/- 50%.
- It has high resistance to rain, snow and extreme weather conditions.
It is resistant to chemicals.
- It has high UV resistance.
- Very low volume change occurs during the curing process.
- Acetic acid is secreted during curing.
- It has a long shelf life.
Colors: It has a wide range of colors.
AREA OF USE
- Shower cabin, kitchen, bathroom, etc. In various areas, such as wet floors,
- It provides excellent adhesion on glass, ceramic and various glossy surfaces.
Surface preparation: The application surface must be one piece, clean, dust-free and oil-free. Any contrary formations on the surface must be cleaned.
Joint and cartridge preparation;
- If a good looking silicone is desired, masking tape is recommended to be attached to the edges before application.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge and replace the tip. The top part of the inserted tip depends on the size of the joint to be applied.
- It should be cut at the desired place. While applying with a gun, it is necessary to release the trigger of the gun in the intervals given to the application so that the silicone does not continue to flow from the tip.
- Silicone should be applied in equal dimensions whenever possible and squeezed out at once.
- At the end of the tightening process, the silicone surface must be smoothed with a suitable apparatus or a soapy finger.
- Masking tape must be removed immediately before the silicone has dried.
- Uncured silicone and tools can be cleaned with a special cleaner, and dried silicone can be cleaned by either mechanical methods or special solvents.
- In 300ml cartridges (20 pieces)
- In 400ml, 600ml aluminum sausages (20’s boxes)
It has a shelf life of up to 24 months in dry, cool, temperatures below 25 oC and in its unopened package.