Special Neutral Silicone for Insulating Glass and Glass Bonding
- It provides success with the same values as thiokol (polysulfide sealant) in double glass / Isicam applications.
- It does not flow on vertical surfaces.
- It cures at 20 ° C to 25 ° C.
- It provides excellent adhesion to all types of PVC in processed or raw glass, plastic and metals, ceramics, varnished wood, polycarbonate and insulating glass applications.
- It has very high characteristic values.
- Resistant to weather conditions such as rain, snow, extreme temperatures
- It is resistant to chemicals.
- It is resistant to UV, does not cause corrosion.
AREA OF USE
It is used as a secondary adhesive in insulating glass production.
Recommended where UV rays are particularly high.
It is used with all kinds of metal, wood, polycarbonate, PVC, plastic.
Clean the surface to be treated, clean, free from oil and dust.
must be. There is absolutely no foreign substances on the surface
Preparation of the joint and cartridge:
- If it is desired to get better results from the application,
masking tape should be pulled.
- PRIMER KVZ 16 for better results on rough surfaces, water
PRIMER KVZ 12, on plastic surfaces
It is recommended to use PRIMER LF to increase the adhesion strength.
- Cutting the tip of the cartridge in accordance with the width of the joint
- The silicon should be applied uniformly, evenly and continuously.
- At the end of the tightening process, the surface should be washed with a suitable substance or soapy It should be smoothed with a finger.
- Masking tape must be removed before the silicone dries.
- Hand tools with newly squeezed silicone over the edges, TEKAFIN
with a cleaner, frozen silicone mechanical methods, TEKAPURSIL S
or with APURSIL cleaner.
- In 300 ml cartridges (20 pieces)
- In 300 ml, 400 ml and 600 ml aluminum sausages
- 20 kg, 25 kg, 200 kg barrel
Dry, cool and well ventilated, at temperatures below 25 ° C
and can be stored for about 12 months in its original packaging.